In order to support the community and assist the next generation of lawyers, Jack Bernstein, Injury Attorneys is offering scholarships to high school and college students in the Tampa area in order to help them on their path to a legal career. We are offering a $2,500 scholarship to a student in financial need to give him or her a boost to the next step. If you are interested in applying for the scholarship, please review the criteria below, then submit the required information in the form to be considered.
Please submit applications before the deadline of June 15, 2017 in order to be considered for the scholarship.
Good luck to to all the applicants!
– Jack Bernstein
Applicants for this scholarship should meet the following requirements. While it is not required to meet all requirements, exceptions are rare, and awards will likely go to candidates that meet all requirements.
- Applicant must be a high school senior or college student
- Must be planning on attending a college or university within the next year
- GPA above 3.0
- Planing on working towards a law degree
- Student should be attending a college in Florida
- Complete an essay according to the instructions below
- Submit your application through the contact form below