Contact Attorney Bruce Kleinberg
With unparalleled knowledge of personal injury, Bruce M. Kleinberg offers an individualized and seasoned approach to civil trial law. Mr. Kleinberg’s passion for injury law stems from his unique background as a veteran, patrol officer and certified medical doctor. This is an exceptional combination characterized by the drive to fight for those who are vulnerable, criminal justice insight, and medical knowledge of how injuries are sustained and the effects of those injuries.
As a graduate of The University of Florida, Fredric G. Levin College of Law, Mr. Kleinberg is board certified in civil trial law. With less than 6 percent of all lawyers in Florida being board certified, Mr. Kleinberg is part of the top tier of attorneys in the state that have met the rigorously high standards, both inside and outside of the courtroom, to earn the certification.
A veteran of both the Israeli Army and the United States Army Reserve, Mr. Kleinberg started his work in community-based law as a patrol officer, then served as an assistant state attorney in Hillsborough County. More recently, he graduated from medical school and is the only practicing board certified injury attorney to have successfully earned an M.D. degree in the state of Florida.
Mr. Kleinberg is known for his attention to detail and the strong relationships he builds with his clients. His goal is to develop a personalized strategy by truly listening to his clients’ distinct challenges and goals and applying his 30 years of law experience to every case.
Areas of Practice:
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Slip & Fall Down Cases
- Automobile Accidents
- Hamilton College 1976 – 1980 B.A. History
- University of Florida College of Law 1986 – 1988 J.D.
- University of Antigua Health Sciences Medical School 2003 – 2013, M.D.
- Florida’s First Board Certified Civil Trial Attorney, M.D.
- Board Certified Civil Trial Attorney 1999 – present
- Member Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Member Florida Bar
- Member Federal Bar
- Israeli Paratrooper ( volunteer) 1982 – 1985 Honorable discharge
- Captain, United States Army Reserve 1991 – 1999 Honorable discharge through the command office of General Norman Schwarzkopf