Contact Tim Shanahan
Attorney Biography: Tim Shanahan
Tim graduated from the University of Tampa on a Presidential Scholarship, with a Bachelor’s Degree in Sports Management in 2012. Mr. Shanahan was a Professional Sports Staff Writer for the Tampa newspaper “The Minaret.” During his senior year, he worked full time selling group ticket packages and corporate suites for the Tampa Bay Rays.
Mr. Shanahan then graduated from Stetson University College of Law in Tampa. He served as the Vice President of the Entertainment and Sports Law Association. He also clerked for several firms including Jack Bernstein’s office working on cases involving personal injury, medical malpractice, employment, and sports. He volunteered as a Guardian Ad Litem, advocating for children’s rights.
Tim grew up in New York and excelled in baseball as a pitcher and played on teams through his senior year. Through college, Mr. Shanahan participated competitively in intramural football, basketball and volleyball. He continues to be an avid health and nutrition enthusiast, exercising vigorously on a daily basis.
Outside the practice of law, Tim continues to grow in his faith and attends Bridgepoint Church in St. Petersburg. On Wednesday nights, Tim is a student ministry leader for children in grades six through twelve. Mr. Shanahan serves the Tampa Bay Community regularly through various charities and donation drives, including the children’s backpack drive, Build a Bed, Operation Christmas Child and sock collections.
Tampa Personal Injury Practice Areas
Jack Bernstein, Injury Attorneys handle many different types of cases. The list includes:
- Tampa Car Accident Attorney
- Motorcycle Accident Attorneys in Tampa
- Workers’ Comp Lawyer in Tampa
- Drunk Driving Accidents in Florida
- Medical Malpractice Attorney in Tampa
- Wrongful Death Lawyer Tampa
- Florida Nursing Home Abuse Attorney
Mr. Shanahan uses his skills to fight the insurance companies and corporations to get his clients the best possible result. Tim utilizes his distinctive sports and corporate background in preparation and attention to detail in all of his cases. His persistent, patient and genuinely caring personality will allow him to secure you the most lucrative financial settlement or verdict that is available to you by law in The State of Florida for your specific case.
Schedule Free Legal Consultation with Tim Shanahan in Tampa
Mr. Shanahan has worked on over 50,000 cases and wrote this content as a reflection of his experience and dedication to professionalism. We are always here for your help. Call now at (813) 333-6666.
- Stetson University College of Law, 2014
- University of Tampa, 2012
- Bernstein and Maryanoff. Miami, Florida. (2014-2015) Plaintiff Personal Injury
- Roush Law Group. Tampa, Florida. (2014) Plaintiff Employment Law
- Minor League Baseball. St. Petersburg, Florida. (2014) Contract and Business Law
- La Cava and Jacobson. Tampa, Florida. (2013) Medical Malpractice Defense and Premises Liability Defense
- Tampa Bay Rays. St. Petersburg, Florida. (2012) Group and Corporate Suite Sales